About Joe Bennell
Any responsible consumer wants to know who they’re dealing with, especially for one of the biggest financial commitments you’ll ever make. I've been asked why people like to work with me and here are just a few things that come to mind.
- I've been brokering real estate full time since January 2004.
- I enjoy my work; I have a broad base of knowledge, life experiences, and a sense of humor that I enjoy sharing with my clients.
- Good communication is important to me. I generate frequent updates about your deal, and I do my best to be available for you when you need me to be.
- Upfront, I make sure you are fully informed about what your responsibilities are in your transaction with as much advance notice as possible.
- I’m very knowledgeable about residential construction; I have built and rehabilitated several homes through the course of my career.
- I am a problem solver, meaning I have the resources and the creativity needed to overcome complicated issues that may arise in your transaction.
- I’m not a one-man show; I strive for effective use of time and operate in a team environment with highly trained support staff and colleagues to ensure that your deal is handled with care from start to finish.
- When it comes to writing contracts and negotiations, I am very technical and attentive. The details are what matter most for successful closings and happy customers!
- I affiliate with high quality vendors in my service industry including: Mortgage Lenders, Home Inspectors, Handymen, Insurance Carriers, 1031 Exchange Intermediaries, Land Surveyors, and other important service providers.
- Every property and every client is unique and so is their deal. I have brokered hundreds of real estate transactions for my clients and for myself through which I have gained the experience and expertise needed to accurately represent your interests.
From Telecom to Real Estate in 2004; freshly wounded from the telecom downfall, I took my life's savings and partnered with a knowledgeable broker/investor who taught me his style of “fix and flip” investing. I quickly learned the logistics, pit falls, risks, and rewards of being an active buyer and seller of real estate. Through those experiences I began to develop my own style and analytics for deal making. I began sharing deals with other investors and over time my focus shifted from my working my own deals to primarily brokering deals for others. Since that time, I have helped many families and investors get into and out of real estate deals.
Company Summary: I opened my first Metro Brokers, Inc. franchise in early 2008 on Main St. in Longmont, CO. In early 2009, I and my business partner, Bob Luna, opened additional franchise locations in Boulder, Louisville, and Ft. Collins and managed another in Lafayette. The brand didn’t do well in Ft. Collins so we focused our attention in Boulder County. These days, much of my time is dedicated to the ongoing development of my companies, digital marketing, coaching, and mentoring of my broker associates, and taking listings. I also provide consulting services for independent real estate brokers, property investors, and occasionally represent buyers who insist on me as their broker. Life is good!