About Joe Bennell
Any responsible consumer wants to know who they’re dealing with, especially for one of the biggest financial commitments you’ll ever make. I've been asked why people like to work with me and here are just a few things that come to mind.
- I've been brokering real estate full time since January 2004.
- I enjoy my work; I have a broad base of knowledge, life experiences, and a sense of humor that I enjoy sharing with my clients.
- Good communication is important to me. I generate frequent updates about your deal, and I do my best to be available for you when you need me to be.
- Upfront, I make sure you are fully informed about what your responsibilities are in your transaction with as much advance notice as possible.
- I’m very knowledgeable about residential construction; I have built and rehabilitated several homes through the course of my career.
- I am a problem solver with the resources and the creativity needed to overcome complicated issues that may arise in your transaction.
- I’m not a one-man show; I strive for effective use of time and operate in a team environment to ensure that your deal is handled with care from start to finish.
- When it comes to writing contracts and negotiations, I am very technical and attentive. The details are what matter most for successful closings and happy customers!
- I affiliate with high quality vendors in my service industry including: Mortgage Lenders, Home Inspectors, Handymen, Insurance Carriers, 1031 Exchange Intermediaries, Land Surveyors, and other important service providers.
- Every property and every client is unique and so is their transaction. I have brokered hundreds of real estate transactions for my clients and for myself through which I've gained the experience and expertise needed to accurately and competently represent your interests.
- I'm an avid skier, cyclist, hiker, motorcyclist, and outdoor enthusiast, I love living in Colorado!
Freshly wounded from the telecom downfall, I began my real estate career in 2004. I took my life's savings and partnered with a knowledgeable broker/investor who taught me his style of “fix and flip” investing. I quickly learned the logistics, pit falls, risks, and rewards of being an active buyer and seller of real estate. Through my personal buying experiences I gained the knowledge and perspective needed to analyze deals and develop my own style. Over time my focus shifted from my working my own deals to primarily brokering deals for others. I've since helped hundreds of families and investors get into and out of rewarding real estate deals. And I still enjoy working on projects that come my way from time to time. Life is good!
Want to learn more about me and my success stories? Let's connect and work some deals together!